miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012

I'm in Fiji! It's Amazing!

I take the plane two weeks ago in the airport of Carrasco. The fly take about ten hours and when I arrived I was very surprised! I saw all the island from the plane and it's very beautiful!
When I arrived it was ten o'clock, I take a taxi from the airport, the taxi driver was very friendly with me, he took me to the hostel in Suva, the capital of the country. The hostel has a nice view just in front of the beach, you can see the cristallyn sea, it's incredible. The dinner in the hostel was delicious and after that, I went to the bed.
After the first day I took two or three days in the beach, around the hostel, swimming in the water, talking with people, I love this place! The people is very nice and welcoming, and there are a lot of tourist too, maybe one of this days I found an Uruguayan like me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario